Panerai 3646 for ONE of us! (gen!!!)

General watch-related discussion
Post Reply
User avatar
civic4982
VIP
VIP
Posts: 1506
Joined: April 11th, 2018, 7:46 pm

5 year veteran

Frequent Flyer

VIP

Prolific poster

HF veteran

Italiano addict

Panerai 3646 for ONE of us! (gen!!!)

Post by civic4982 »

First of all, thank you all for making this amazing community.

I know I wouldn’t have been here and learned so much if around 2010 or 2011 I didn’t search out a JacksonTse homage Panerai and stumble upon HF.

The friendships. The kindness. The GTGs around the world.

So alas after all those Frankens and selling them off and then going all Gen, well… I found one!

So…

Here she is:

Image

Image


Image


Image

Image

An extra thanks to my friends who helped me vet this as best we nerds could.

So glad this journey has been fruitful with all of you.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Post Reply