We Need More Posts to the Forum

General watch-related discussion
daytonadragon
Centurion
Centurion
Posts: 109
Joined: August 17th, 2024, 9:24 am

Frequent Flyer

We Need More Posts to the Forum

Post by daytonadragon »

Looks as if it has been quiet on the Homage-Forum lately as not much posting going on.

We need to find away to make the forum with more posting activity.
User avatar
23Zen23
Tinkerer
Tinkerer
Posts: 457
Joined: September 1st, 2022, 12:51 am
Location: PAM World

Big Wrist Man

Frequent Flyer

Re: We Need More Posts to the Forum

Post by 23Zen23 »

I agree! I see that sometimes only one or two members are online , pity as it is most important place in our hobby …
daytonadragon
Centurion
Centurion
Posts: 109
Joined: August 17th, 2024, 9:24 am

Frequent Flyer

Re: We Need More Posts to the Forum

Post by daytonadragon »

It is a shame we don't have more posters as this forum is very good source of information for watches.
User avatar
23Zen23
Tinkerer
Tinkerer
Posts: 457
Joined: September 1st, 2022, 12:51 am
Location: PAM World

Big Wrist Man

Frequent Flyer

Re: We Need More Posts to the Forum

Post by 23Zen23 »

daytonadragon wrote:It is a shame we don't have more posters as this forum is very good source of information for watches.
I don't even want to think about what would happen if the forum disappeared one day. I wonder where everyone has gone or moved to. I know life takes its toll on everyone, but the lack of activity here is astonishing...
User avatar
dj57
Watch Idiot
Watch Idiot
Posts: 2104
Joined: September 21st, 2021, 3:19 pm

5 year veteran

Frequent Flyer

Prolific poster

Re: We Need More Posts to the Forum

Post by dj57 »

23Zen23 wrote:I agree! I see that sometimes only one or two members are online , pity as it is most important place in our hobby …
True true.
Many of the mods and active members have disappeared. Image
daytonadragon
Centurion
Centurion
Posts: 109
Joined: August 17th, 2024, 9:24 am

Frequent Flyer

Re: We Need More Posts to the Forum

Post by daytonadragon »

Also, the same has happened on the rep watch forum Repgeek RG.
Online
User avatar
civic4982
VIP
VIP
Posts: 1487
Joined: April 11th, 2018, 7:46 pm

5 year veteran

Frequent Flyer

VIP

Prolific poster

HF veteran

Italiano addict

Re: We Need More Posts to the Forum

Post by civic4982 »

I’ve mostly been posting on social media for wrist shots and my little chat groups.

I don’t build anymore and just collect with some restoration jobs these past few years.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Mellons
Chief bottle washer
Chief bottle washer
Posts: 5126
Joined: April 11th, 2018, 6:59 am

MM perv

Microbrand guru

5 year veteran

Frequent Flyer

Moderator

VIP

Prolific poster

HF veteran

Italiano addict

Skillful builder

Good neighbour

Re: We Need More Posts to the Forum

Post by Mellons »

Posts come and go in waves, many experienced members have moved to vintage or gens, people are busy etc (life takes over)
“The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence”

http://www.homage-forum.com/viewtopic.php?t=27
User avatar
straps68
Sponsor
Sponsor
Posts: 2505
Joined: April 11th, 2018, 2:13 pm
Location: Sandara Leatherworks

5 year veteran

Frequent Flyer

Moderator

VIP

Sponsor

Prolific poster

HF veteran

Strap maker

Re: We Need More Posts to the Forum

Post by straps68 »

I still check in mostly every day, for 15 years now... but I don't post much.

I took some wrist shots the other day but I'm too lazy to post them...

We'll keep this place going for as long as the admins keep the server and domain up.
daytonadragon
Centurion
Centurion
Posts: 109
Joined: August 17th, 2024, 9:24 am

Frequent Flyer

Re: We Need More Posts to the Forum

Post by daytonadragon »

straps68 wrote: ↑Today, 3:58 am I still check in mostly every day, for 15 years now... but I don't post much.

I took some wrist shots the other day but I'm too lazy to post them...

We'll keep this place going for as long as the admins keep the server and domain up.
I check in everyday looking for rare watches to purchase and this forum is the place for rare unique Panerai watches especially vintage.

To all forum members have a great week.
Post Reply