Frequent Flyer

Italiano addict

Oyster eater

Skillful builder

8 giorni nut

Good neighbour

Stollen Rolex 664 by DHL stuff

Post by wwwEvgeny »

Dear friends, just wanted to report, I bought the Montilier 664 for parts on eBay and received an empty box. the seller didn't put the word Rolex when sent it by USPS, when USPS transferred the parcel to DHL, DHL received the New sticker with description Antique Rolex 664 from eBay. I received cutted box, but covered with transparent sticker and new sticker from DHL on top. the weight was different 135gr become 84gramms. so the seller for sure put it in the box. the vintage movements as fingerprints has its scratches. I reported to the police. of cause they will not investigate, but if you will see my movement on sale, know it was stolen. Hope it will not happen to you. :( :roll: :oops:

If you would like, you could save the pictures for your reference. :ugeek:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Philip1944
Centurion
Centurion

5 year veteran

Frequent Flyer

Re: Stollen Rolex 664 by DHL stuff

Post by Philip1944 »

Sorry to hear about you loss. I had a similar incident with DHL a few years ago on a consignment from Spain to Cyprus. I have say that DHL were very concerned and helpful, and did compensate me. I use DHL all the time, mainly for documents, and always have excellent service. I hope the problem gets resolved for you.
Denis
Watch Addict
Watch Addict

Frequent Flyer

Post by Denis »

I'm very sorry to hear that. In a similar case a few years ago, I wrote to DHL, they have some of their controlling and they established the facts and compensated according to PayPal payment. Good luck.
wwwEvgeny
Watch Addict
Watch Addict

5 year veteran

Frequent Flyer

Italiano addict

Oyster eater

Skillful builder

8 giorni nut

Good neighbour

Post by wwwEvgeny »

@Denis @Philip1944 thank you very much for your support! As it was send by eBay they use USPS and DHL. I wrote to DHL and sent pictures of the cutted box and covered with plastic. they replied that they couldn't see any problem, go to H... in the beginning eBay also said no refund. then I started to write everywhere possible, I appealed to the case. they asked me to report to the police and scan the police report and send it back. but on exactly this email no attach document option wre and when I replied via email, automatic mail received that this email eBay will not check, contact other way. this same day when tried to contact support, the message came out, that all support temperately unavailable. I put negative feedback for the App and give out all case numbers and theme topic for my theft case... but time was ticking for the last day to submit the police report. finally today I received a new email from other girl, she said please submit your report again. and by my appeal they changed the decision to refund. Money is not a big deal, but I was hoping to get my spare parts it could safe my movement... Please lookout for this movement it will come out one day... thank you for your support !!!
dj57
Watch Idiot
Watch Idiot

Frequent Flyer

Prolific poster

Post by dj57 »

Any news?
wwwEvgeny
Watch Addict
Watch Addict

5 year veteran

Frequent Flyer

Italiano addict

Oyster eater

Skillful builder

8 giorni nut

Good neighbour

Post by wwwEvgeny »

dj57 wrote: July 28th, 2024, 4:06 amAny news?
I received the refund. eBay agreed that the movement was stolen during transportation. DHL stuff seeing the cutted box and covered by DHL plastic on the pictures I sent to them, replied, they cannot see any damage.
Now I unpack every parcel in front of the courier. The pictures here for reference. may be one day it will float up somewhere.

thank you for your concern.