***DOUBLE ENDED....***

NOTE: Joe is still catching up with pending work, so we advise to wait until everything is settled.

Parts design and fabrication

https://facebook.com/pages/category/Jew ... 968187295/
neckyzips
Tinkerer
Tinkerer

Frequent Flyer

HF veteran

Skillful builder

***DOUBLE ENDED....***

Post by neckyzips »

ok, in effort to protect my case backs, ive used tape, cloth etc, because the edges of the cb opener mar up the corners of the expensive case backs.

so here is the solution! a non-marring case back opener!
double ended one side for 44mm pams, the other for 47mm pams, with enough play to accommodate all the different variances in case back sizes.
yes i know its plastic... but not just any plastic, extruded polycarbonate! same as my solid plexis! supper strong for the weight, if you break it (while using it, not in a vice...)
ill replace it for a year!

ok, choices:
44/47
44/40
47/ 3646
44/3646
they are 45 shipped conus, and 55 everywhere else.

the one in the photo is 40/47 to give you an idea, this one is blemished, yours will not be.

no need to pm me if you would like one, paypal the funds to neckyzips@gmail.com and note which one you want, and include your shipping addy.
proceeds go to the cnc mill 4th axix software ... which hopefully will make many more fun and exciting parts for us!!!

NOTE: if you want a fancy one with your name routed in the side or the like, i have to have the software first! :D