Neckyzips update

NOTE: Joe is still catching up with pending work, so we advise to wait until everything is settled.

Parts design and fabrication

https://facebook.com/pages/category/Jew ... 968187295/
ogladio
VIP
VIP

5 year veteran

VIP

HF veteran

Re: Neckyzips update

Post by ogladio »

Good to hear from you, sometimes life is indeed tough. Crossing my fingers that both your back and your big lathe get bettet soon! Would have loved to help out with the shop and climbed up that ladder!
neckyzips
Tinkerer
Tinkerer

Frequent Flyer

HF veteran

Skillful builder

Post by neckyzips »

hey guys, Ash's mom died a bit ago, we have been traveling back and forth so much of late, with her parents and what's left of my family i'm exhausted. this month is trashed, but next month should have a better outlook. we will still be doing some traveling but should slow down a bunch now and flatten out for a while.
the lathe cross slide... wtf! i have 2 in house now, not to mention the 2 they screwed up so bad they wouldn't even send out. the last one is at least better, but will require some serious fitting and about 3mm taken off the dove tail to make it work. so hopefully that can be sorted asap and be back up and going again. anyway, just wanted to touch base, some jobs like engraving etc are moving through the shop, the larger projects should start coming out next month, as well as the runs of items that have been in wait.
Emilio
Doom Slayer
Doom Slayer

Mini Chat Squatter

I'm hot

Animal

5 year veteran

Frequent Flyer

VIP

Prolific poster

HF veteran

Italiano addict

Good neighbour

Post by Emilio »

Thanks for the update.

Take care
binbin
VIP
VIP

Spam Assist

I'm hot

Animal

5 year veteran

Frequent Flyer

VIP

HF veteran

Skillful builder

Good neighbour

Post by binbin »

When it rains, it pours! There will be sunny days ahead. I hope you are feeling better. Put your health first.

All the best,
TimemiT
Scoundrel
Scoundrel

Scoundrel

5 year veteran

Frequent Flyer

VIP

Prolific poster

HF veteran

8 giorni nut

Post by TimemiT »

Great to hear from you Joe, sorry to hear about the family ... it sometimes does come in bunches. However, your health is always first foremost my friend. Looking forward to some of your new work and final pics of the shop.
Alpacalypse Now
Aikidosan
VIP
VIP

Sasquatch

Mini Chat Squatter

I'm hot

MM perv

5 year veteran

Frequent Flyer

VIP

Prolific poster

HF veteran

Good neighbour

Post by Aikidosan »

My prayers are with you and your family, Joe.
civic4982
VIP
VIP

5 year veteran

Frequent Flyer

VIP

Prolific poster

HF veteran

Italiano addict

Post by civic4982 »

So sorry to hear of the passing of your mother in law.

Hopefully the worst is behind you.

Can’t wait to see some of the things out of the shop.

Looking forward to replace my bezel for the 6152/1 project since 2017 and I know it’ll be worth the wait.

The person who bought the watch from me is in the USA so I’ll get it out to them to test fit and enjoy.

Best wishes

Aikidosan
VIP
VIP

Sasquatch

Mini Chat Squatter

I'm hot

MM perv

5 year veteran

Frequent Flyer

VIP

Prolific poster

HF veteran

Good neighbour

Post by Aikidosan »

Hi Joe- Any updates on the Egi, by chance? :)
civic4982
VIP
VIP

5 year veteran

Frequent Flyer

VIP

Prolific poster

HF veteran

Italiano addict

Post by civic4982 »

neckyzips wrote:hey guys, Ash's mom died a bit ago, we have been traveling back and forth so much of late, with her parents and what's left of my family i'm exhausted. this month is trashed, but next month should have a better outlook. we will still be doing some traveling but should slow down a bunch now and flatten out for a while.
the lathe cross slide... wtf! i have 2 in house now, not to mention the 2 they screwed up so bad they wouldn't even send out. the last one is at least better, but will require some serious fitting and about 3mm taken off the dove tail to make it work. so hopefully that can be sorted asap and be back up and going again. anyway, just wanted to touch base, some jobs like engraving etc are moving through the shop, the larger projects should start coming out next month, as well as the runs of items that have been in wait.
Any news on the bezel 6152/1 project?

I’m still hoping for that replacement one and I think we are going on 4 years now.

Thanks
EBWing
VIP
VIP

5 year veteran

Frequent Flyer

VIP

HF veteran

Post by EBWing »

civic4982 wrote: August 30th, 2021, 10:20 am
neckyzips wrote:hey guys, Ash's mom died a bit ago, we have been traveling back and forth so much of late, with her parents and what's left of my family i'm exhausted. this month is trashed, but next month should have a better outlook. we will still be doing some traveling but should slow down a bunch now and flatten out for a while.
Any news on the bezel 6152/1 project?

I’m still hoping for that replacement one and I think we are going on 4 years now.

Thanks

Yes any updates on the bezel?