My collection...

Just joined? Tell us about yourself
Gatchaman
Super Lost Sheep
Super Lost Sheep

My collection...

Post by Gatchaman »

... and I need to finally assemble some. :mrgreen:

Breitling "Shark": gen dial, gen crown (I need a better tube), gen rotor weight, ETA 2824... I just got this case from AliExpress... the curved sapphire crystal makes the dial look like a jewel. Highly recommend this case! Hands on order. Black date wheel and hands on order.
PAM Pig: total unique PAM. Got the parts way back when off of Kuvarsit.... ETA 6497 (my fave movement).... I need to change that ss buckle to DLC. DLC coating is superior to PVD... looks graphite.
Tudor Chronograph: gen dial, gen hands, high-grade Valjoux 7750, awesome eBay case (I had this in a Daytona rep case before)... this one keeps such accurate time.
IWC 3717: gen dial, gen hands, gen crown, Valjoux 7750, rep 3717 case. Had this for almost 10 years now. Good luck finding gen IWC parts now.
Rolex 16710: genuine circa 1997
Rolex 16014: genuine circa 1984 (was originally a two-tone but I swapped out everything: case, bracelet, dial)
Tudor 9401/N: remember when the Snowflake was all the craze? I tried to copy the French military issued one right down to the movement... this one has a low-beat ETA 2872.... with custom serial number 314159 (Pi). Maybe I'll finally put the hands on this one.
Rolex Sub Vintage Bond-inspired: with modern case and ceramic bezel. I think I baked the dial a little too much. Might have to get another dial and use makeup to patina the hour markers only... and leave the rest white.

I hope everyone has been doing well.
Emilio
Doom Slayer
Doom Slayer

Re: My collection...

Post by Emilio »

I'm glad to see you again!

It's nice to see old friends that are still active with us :)

PS: I recommend using a image hosting provider like Imgur since it's easier to share albums that way.
Tanukjaju
Village Whore
Village Whore

Re: My collection...

Post by Tanukjaju »

Post pics please!
:shifty: