Sponsor

Frequent Flyer

VIP

Sponsor

HF veteran

Re: OMG - I forget that you need the patience of a saint

Post by foxint@foxint.com.au »

Mate

Not yet....I want to get the production sorted first. It will have a VMF movement. WR 10ATM plus, sapphire, built like brick shit house. Currently talking to 2 Japanese, 1 Chinese a Swiss and a German. My reason is I want a MUCH better case to compliment the movement. Hope this will not scare away you blokes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Met vriendelijke groeten / With best regards
Daan/Dan
foxint@foxint.com.au
Tanukjaju
Village Whore
Village Whore

Car lover

I'm hot

Animal

5 year veteran

Frequent Flyer

VIP

Prolific poster

HF veteran

Skillful builder

8 giorni nut

Good neighbour

Post by Tanukjaju »

foxint@foxint.com.au wrote: May 9th, 2018, 6:49 pm Mate

Not yet....I want to get the production sorted first. It will have a VMF movement. WR 10ATM plus, sapphire, built like brick shit house. Currently talking to 2 Japanese, 1 Chinese a Swiss and a German. My reason is I want a MUCH better case to compliment the movement. Hope this will not scare away you blokes.

I can only imagine the patience you have to exercise getting everything maticulously ironed out so everything gets done right for production. At the back of my mind, I’ve always thought that one day we could do a high quality forum watch.... I personally am excited at the prospect of doing that, but it will be a balancing act of costs/quality/quantity and getting a half decent design together.

I love some of the features that I’ve seen in your diving watches that I think they are under appreciated. Imo, it would be very nice to incorporate them into a project. Excuse me for rambling.
:shifty:

Tanukjaju
Village Whore
Village Whore

Car lover

I'm hot

Animal

5 year veteran

Frequent Flyer

VIP

Prolific poster

HF veteran

Skillful builder

8 giorni nut

Good neighbour

Post by Tanukjaju »

civic4982 wrote: May 7th, 2018, 2:27 pm I think my Cali dial and it’s iterations is now...... 6 years in the making.

Alllllllmost done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only thing to do is to get a gen case on that. :lol:
:shifty:

foxint@foxint.com.au
Sponsor
Sponsor

Frequent Flyer

VIP

Sponsor

HF veteran

Post by foxint@foxint.com.au »

Tanukjaju

Thank you. I really appreciate your comments.

Happy to start some discussions about a High-End watch…but there are always buts…. email me – foxint@foxint.com.au

To be brutally honest: I have abandoned the “building DOWN” to a price and pinning my next model of quality (within a loose budget). Too many put the price as a primary motivation. Personally when I try and save money, I get disappointed with the result. I am building a PC rack and while it is smaller and I want, the quality is there...will be finished soon....

I hope the market appreciates my OCD attitude. Many will not, and I hope my wife will not say: “I told you so.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Met vriendelijke groeten / With best regards
Daan/Dan
foxint@foxint.com.au