HF veteran

Watchmaker

Poll / Sign Up - One batch Angelus 240 Kw to SW special price

Post by Chileantiques »

Hi,
Due publication of those threads:
http://www.homage-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3776
and viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3821

i was asked by some members regarding availability for sale and price of the KW to SW kits. I regullary use those conversions for my own movements as the production of the KW to SW parts are little complicated and some takes a lot of time. So prices of that kit also are high. Most of the past customers buys me KW to SW in the past uses them on non alarm KW movements (me too). Past prices for those conversion movements was 600USD and not include ratchet bridge (extra 195USD brushed). This means a total conversion price of 795USD pluss watchmaker fees.

If you put a individual value to each small part made, price adjust to requested price of the kit. Anyway due interest i was able and open to make a one batch reduced price. I was thinking in 550USD including Ratchet Bridge (this means about 355 USD if you discount the 195USD ratchet bridge price. This is just for example and dont means i will sell only kits for 355, as im making a total price of 550USD for KW kit and Ratchet bridge). This will be price just for one sign up batch and later no longer sell them for that price.

This will be the KW to SW set (on picture not show a spring 2029 that moves the bascule 2028 Part but will be included). Also stem not include as athaya sells them very cheap. I can buy it from him and include if someone wants.

This pic show some kits pluss 4x ratchet bridges including on final price.

Only the first setting gear will not be included as all movements have it. Some movements have it with a axle, i can make a free exchange for that, i send a already mod gear in exchange for that stock non modded one.
The 2mm bridge will have a recess for the pillar, so no need to lathe turn or mod to the pillar, just swap as show on video on the link above.
The threading of 2mm bridges allow 0.65 or 0.7mm screw. I can include both screws for stem bridge as i can make a screw batch if theres enought interest.

Shouldered screw for báscule.

Finish of the 2mm stem bridge will be Plated and Ratchet bridge Brushed and plated with same quality as previous bridges.
All steel parts was made of O1 tool steel with heat threatment. Most of the parts are already done, but i need to make a batch of the Clutch wheel.

Part list a240

Open to any comments.
Regards

1.- @daevildog 1x Kit // PAID
2.- @Erick510 1x kit
3.- @wwwEvgeny 2x kit 2x bridge // PAID
4.- @mickygee 4x kit // PAID
5.- @karot81 1 or 2 Kits
6.- @Bigscg 1x Kit
7.- @mountaineer 1x Kit // PAID
8.- @leeyewfei 1x Kit // PAID
Last edited by Chileantiques on May 27th, 2020, 11:11 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Tanukjaju
Village Whore
Village Whore

Car lover

VIP

Prolific poster

HF veteran

8 giorni nut

Good neighbour

Re: Poll / Sign Up - One batch Angelus 240 Kw to SW special price

Post by Tanukjaju »

I would suggest making extra clutch wheels as I’m sure some people with alarm stem wind movements will purchase these.
Watch collecting is about collecting the watches YOU are passionate about

Yoda
Honorary moderator
Honorary moderator

Car lover

VIP

Prolific poster

HF veteran

Watchmaker

Good neighbour

Post by Yoda »

That's a great offer!
Never underestimate the power of denial

daevildog

VIP

HF veteran

Good neighbour

Post by daevildog »

Sign me up for 1x kit please!!!

Erick510
Tinkerer
Tinkerer

HF veteran

Post by Erick510 »

Count me in

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Chileantiques
Super Lost Sheep
Super Lost Sheep

Bandito

HF veteran

Watchmaker

Post by Chileantiques »

Tanukjaju wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 2:07 pm
I would suggest making extra clutch wheels as I’m sure some people with alarm stem wind movements will purchase these.
I already have/make plenty winding pinions (2023S triangular fit) to open a sign up list. Just need to find a fair price, Previous oooooold price was 80USD, if reach a minium number what do you think about 60USD Each?
The 2023s winding pinion (show on the kits) can replace the 2023R stock Winding pinion on regular Stem wind with alarm modules (removed or not), and you can turn clockwise and anticlockwise.
Just for information to people dont know, when you remove alarm part and put new ratchet bridge with a fixed 2024 small hole gear instead 2039 stock big hole tilting gear (tilt to wind alarm and train barrel), you can only turn stem to one direction, in the other direction will stuck and this increases the chance to break some gear thoot or the stem if some force was applied. When replace the winding pionion or the clutch wheel (in this case the winding pinion) the 2023R square fit clutch wheel will slip on the 2023s winding pinion when backwards with the classic click sound and engage in the other direction to transfer movement to crown wheel 2020/2021 then to the Intermediate gear 2024 and finally ratchet wheel.

So lets see if theres interest in this same threading regarding Winding pinion.
Thanks for the suggest @Tanukjaju

EBWing
VIP
VIP

VIP

HF veteran

Post by EBWing »

That’s an awesome deal thank you for doing this. I won’t be getting any I am all set with my angelus movement’s but many members appreciate this.

wwwEvgeny
Super Lost Sheep
Super Lost Sheep

Post by wwwEvgeny »

Definitely ordering two full sets plus two plates! Thank you

mickygee
Super Lost Sheep
Super Lost Sheep

HF veteran

Post by mickygee »