Plexi rotating bezel production

NOTE: Joe is still catching up with pending work, so we advise to wait until everything is settled.

Parts design and fabrication

https://facebook.com/pages/category/Jew ... 968187295/
td64
VIP
VIP

Frequent Flyer

VIP

HF veteran

Good neighbour

Re: Plexi rotating bezel production

Post by td64 »

dreams come true! Thanks for the update. I will wait and I am happy to hold my rings in my hands! Stay healthy !
EBWing
VIP
VIP

5 year veteran

Frequent Flyer

VIP

HF veteran

Post by EBWing »

Awesome news, I have been waiting for a while as we all have. I was just going to sell my watch I have had waiting for this bezel guess I will keep it now the end is in sight!! Thank you!
ctlin0522
Super Lost Sheep
Super Lost Sheep

Post by ctlin0522 »

Great!!
Stay healthy Joe!
Absolutely mental have been waiting for a while as we all have. Keep on going to plexi bezel as always and will keep it now the end is thank you in sight!!
Spectacular again!
calvinktlim
Watch Addict
Watch Addict

Frequent Flyer

Post by calvinktlim »

Great news. Hopw you are in better health and spirits now :)

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

civic4982
VIP
VIP

5 year veteran

Frequent Flyer

VIP

Prolific poster

HF veteran

Italiano addict

Post by civic4982 »

Bump from April 2018
neckyzips wrote: April 20th, 2018, 8:02 am After making a couple prototypes, I have the hang of making these enough to produce a run of them.
Several points:
They will only work with night watch's bezel assembly for now
In order to speed the process and make sure orders are filled correctly I need the crystal from you that comes with the bezel. This ensures a couple of things, mostly proper fit.

The bezels will be as an exact copy of the original as I can make them, they will stay on the watch and click at 5 min intervals. While making tiny spring indents is very difficult these will be fitted with aluminum pins that serve the same function, they will function very close and can be tightened up when needed, and are not used to hold the bezel on.
the 12 O'clock dot will be one of two options, a lume filled mostly flat index or a raised plexi cup then filled with lume.
im working on picking up a cnc mill to make these a bit faster, making them one at a time is very consuming, and costing 200+
making them in production where i can leave the machines set up to do each step should bring the price down to 125-150 each.

Madantique
VIP
VIP

5 year veteran

Frequent Flyer

VIP

Prolific poster

HF veteran

Skillful builder

8 giorni nut

Post by Madantique »

civic4982 wrote: September 9th, 2021, 2:51 am Bump from April 2018
neckyzips wrote: April 20th, 2018, 8:02 am After making a couple prototypes, I have the hang of making these enough to produce a run of them.
Several points:
They will only work with night watch's bezel assembly for now
In order to speed the process and make sure orders are filled correctly I need the crystal from you that comes with the bezel. This ensures a couple of things, mostly proper fit.

The bezels will be as an exact copy of the original as I can make them, they will stay on the watch and click at 5 min intervals. While making tiny spring indents is very difficult these will be fitted with aluminum pins that serve the same function, they will function very close and can be tightened up when needed, and are not used to hold the bezel on.
the 12 O'clock dot will be one of two options, a lume filled mostly flat index or a raised plexi cup then filled with lume.
im working on picking up a cnc mill to make these a bit faster, making them one at a time is very consuming, and costing 200+
making them in production where i can leave the machines set up to do each step should bring the price down to 125-150 each.

I NEED IT !!
Amuthon
Tinkerer
Tinkerer

Frequent Flyer

HF veteran

Good neighbour

Post by Amuthon »

It's 2022...when comes the fairy ?

Gesendet von meinem Mi 9 Lite mit Tapatalk

7628LM
Centurion
Centurion

Frequent Flyer

Post by 7628LM »

That's so great!
Saab_99
VIP
VIP

VIP

HF veteran

Post by Saab_99 »

Just checked back in for my yearly update.
Any news?
civic4982
VIP
VIP

5 year veteran

Frequent Flyer

VIP

Prolific poster

HF veteran

Italiano addict

Post by civic4982 »

I’m still waiting for my replacement one since like, 2016 or 2017.

The person who bought the watch and bezel from me will get the replacement I’m owed.

No disrespect but 5-6 years is getting ridiculous.

Reason it was owed is because it was mailed it a slightly padded envelope and had a crack when it arrived.

Come on Joe, just send me one of those ones you had shown there from 3/2021 so I can close this out for the person who bought it from me.

FML, why do we as a community tolerate this kind of insanity? Life happens but 5-6 years?!

:!: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :!:
ChileAntiques is a scammer!
ChileAntiques scams a moderator!