KingKwong Watch Straps

Strap, buckle, and box making, reviews, and more
BESPOKEYOURTIMEPIECE
Super Lost Sheep
Super Lost Sheep

KingKwong Watch Straps

Post by BESPOKEYOURTIMEPIECE »

Hi i'm KingKwong aka Zeus The Hands. I'm working from my own factory in Vietnam - where is my grandpa home land. By being told about our homeland in Vietnam War, i decided to go to Vietnam and take a look, searching for our lost-in-touch relatives. Then i fall in love with leather handcraft art and become a full time leather artisan.I learnt on my own and from my friend who got passion on leather handcraft art. I also fall in love with this city and people around my places. I finally opened my work shop in Sai Gon 5 years ago. Thank you for support us for that long time.

Here are our newest leather strap with muscular looks. Inspired from gymers, athelics and street work out people, this strap would look good on your hand with your timepieces and will perfectly fit your suite, your street wear or even your weekend hanging out style.

BESPOKEYOURTIMEPIECE
Super Lost Sheep
Super Lost Sheep

Re: KingKwong Watch Straps

BESPOKEYOURTIMEPIECE
Super Lost Sheep
Super Lost Sheep

It's Schaffhaussen's Strap Days.

BESPOKEYOURTIMEPIECE
Super Lost Sheep
Super Lost Sheep

It's PAM's DAY. Patina Alligator and Gold Tan Alligator. They are custom dyed with Italian Color, finished with much effort on brushing. And believe me, i'm enjoy it.

BESPOKEYOURTIMEPIECE
Super Lost Sheep
Super Lost Sheep

Alligator Leather Watch Strap for Aviation Pilot Watches. It's fly-day.

BESPOKEYOURTIMEPIECE
Super Lost Sheep
Super Lost Sheep

Semi Curved End Lug Alligator Watch Strap for IWC5007
This kind of watch strap is designed for IWC5007 Portugieser with semi-curved end lug. It's using curved spring bar for newest model of IWC Portugieser watches.
This strap is customized for an 9 inches wrist size guy in Germany. I wonder how it looks like on wrist shot. Just waiting for his photos
Karlisnet
Super Lost Sheep
Super Lost Sheep

Post by Karlisnet »

BESPOKEYOURTIMEPIECE wrote: March 13th, 2019, 6:11 am

Nice straps. Do you have pictures with the straps in a watch to see how they look on the wrist?
Luminor
VIP
VIP

Post by Luminor »

BESPOKEYOURTIMEPIECE wrote:Hi i'm KingKwong aka Zeus The Hands. I'm working from my own factory in Vietnam - where is my grandpa home land. By being told about our homeland in Vietnam War, i decided to go to Vietnam and take a look, searching for our lost-in-touch relatives. Then i fall in love with leather handcraft art and become a full time leather artisan.I learnt on my own and from my friend who got passion on leather handcraft art. I also fall in love with this city and people around my places. I finally opened my work shop in Sai Gon 5 years ago. Thank you for support us for that long time.

Here are our newest leather strap with muscular looks. Inspired from gymers, athelics and street work out people, this strap would look good on your hand with your timepieces and will perfectly fit your suite, your street wear or even your weekend hanging out style.

I hope you are still around. These straps look nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
3646, gen. dial 3 of 3, coming soon.
3646, gen. dial 2 of 3, http://www.homage-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=82
3636, gen. dial 1 of 3, http://www.homage-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=35