Found my next watch!!!

Non-homage Dive Watches
earloflondon
Watch Idiot
Watch Idiot

Re: Found my next watch!!!

Post by earloflondon »

Alou wrote:...and now the AS movement will reach the fame and price of the sf240!!
Thank God I spared the last hand wound one from cousinsuk[emoji38] for as low as 26 pounds

Sent from my SM-M205F using Tapatalk

Alou
VIP
VIP

Post by Alou »

:thumbup: :thumbup:
mykeos
VIP
VIP

Post by mykeos »

Has anyone replaced the dial on a blancpain/tornek rayville homage with a custom one or just relumed the stock one? I would love to see some pics,of the whole watch or just the dial,whatever you have! Please!:)
mountaineer
Tinkerer
Tinkerer

Post by mountaineer »

mykeos wrote: April 30th, 2020, 8:07 am Has anyone replaced the dial on a blancpain/tornek rayville homage with a custom one or just relumed the stock one? I would love to see some pics,of the whole watch or just the dial,whatever you have! Please!:)
I replaced my with a seiko dial. I did not want the watch to be modern. I replaced the original bezel and it changed the direction of the build.

In my opinion, you could age/lume the original dial. If not happy, get cutom dial and bezel insert.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mykeos
VIP
VIP

Post by mykeos »

mountaineer wrote: May 1st, 2020, 7:07 am
mykeos wrote: April 30th, 2020, 8:07 am Has anyone replaced the dial on a blancpain/tornek rayville homage with a custom one or just relumed the stock one? I would love to see some pics,of the whole watch or just the dial,whatever you have! Please!:)
I replaced my with a seiko dial. I did not want the watch to be modern. I replaced the original bezel and it changed the direction of the build.

In my opinion, you could age/lume the original dial. If not happy, get cutom dial and bezel insert.
Yes,reluming the original dial is a good option,seeing some examples would be great. :)
ryandfleming
Super Lost Sheep
Super Lost Sheep

Post by ryandfleming »

mountaineer wrote:

Very nice build. Where did the bezel insert come from?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

toofsy
Watch Addict
Watch Addict

Post by toofsy »

Sterile from Alibaba with nh25 movement

First step vintaged the lume (dial and hands) with Copic alcool market
IMG_20190620_110759.jpg
Step two : baracuda homage dia from gagaz with copic marker aging
IMG_20190920_135618.jpg
Steo 3 test new homemade bezel inseert just seat on the stock one for the picturee
IMG_20200225_094338.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
IconRays - aNYstrap - Ateliers d'Embellie
toofsy
Watch Addict
Watch Addict

Post by toofsy »

Next step will be to add a custom dial (not seiko :D )and thinner custom bezel insert, but maybe on the last version of the case witout drilled lugs.
Just need to wait for the reopening of my slocal laer engraver/maker with the begining of the deconfinement, planned on 11th of may here in France.

IMG_20190522_174832.jpg
IconRays - aNYstrap - Ateliers d'Embellie
mykeos
VIP
VIP

Post by mykeos »

toofsy wrote: May 1st, 2020, 3:31 pm Sterile from Alibaba with nh25 movement

First step vintaged the lume (dial and hands) with Copic alcool market
IMG_20190620_110759.jpg

Step two : baracuda homage dia from gagaz with copic marker aging
IMG_20190920_135618.jpg

Steo 3 test new homemade bezel inseert just seat on the stock one for the picturee
IMG_20200225_094338.jpg
Very nice,sir! :thumbup: :thumbup:
mountaineer
Tinkerer
Tinkerer

Post by mountaineer »

toofsy wrote: May 1st, 2020, 3:35 pm Next step will be to add a custom dial (not seiko :D )and thinner custom bezel insert, but maybe on the last version of the case witout drilled lugs.
Just need to wait for the reopening of my slocal laer engraver/maker with the begining of the deconfinement, planned on 11th of may here in France.

IMG_20190522_174832.jpg
How did you make those custom bezel inserts?