Great deal on swiss made trititum divers watch!!!

General watch-related discussion
thelonedoc
VIP
VIP

Great deal on swiss made trititum divers watch!!!

Post by thelonedoc »

I received an email informing me of a sale this weekend from the american watch company Deep Blue. They are offering greatly reduced prices and I was also given a coupon code that gives you an additional 40% off.

They build what I consider to be the best mid-range tool watches on the market. The company has always been geared towards divers watches and are known for their spectacular use of tritium tubes.

The watch I suggest taking a look at is the Daynight Recon Valjoux 7750 tritium T-100. I have this watch in my collection and while the SS bracelet that it comes with isn't my personal favorite, the watch itself is outstanding. The 64 tritium tubes look absolutely amazing at night, the case design is great, and it has an eta 7750 under the hood. As far as every day tool watches go, I don't think you can really beat this thing. The MRSP for the watch is $2499.00 USD. They are currently offering it at $1833.00 USD. With the 40% coupon code one can be had for $1099.00 USD.

I purchased the sky blue sunburst variation, and the dial is spectacular. I didn't like the braclet and fitted mine with a common stainless steel chinese super engineer that I think really suits the case design.

The 40% coupon code is "PRES"

I don't have any affiliation this this company, I am just a big fan of their watches and figured I would share this opportunity with our community. I consider this to be a pretty sweet deal, I paid significantly more for mine.

Here is a link to the product page:

https://www.deepbluewatches.com/dare77trch.html
EBWing
VIP
VIP

Re: Great deal on swiss made trititum divers watch!!!

Post by EBWing »

Wow that’s a nice watch! Good discount I am not looking to buy a tool watch right now looks like good quality! Love the lume!