VIP

5 year veteran

Frequent Flyer

VIP

HF veteran

Strap maker

Re: G.P.F. stand

Post by MSerioso »

Emilio wrote: March 20th, 2023, 4:36 am +1 for dial version with hole in the middle for a movement
My dear friend the GPf stand is not designed as parts for self-build, it is a finished product. The dial is encased in plexi monolith on the back and cannot be removed. I will have a "Clock stand", with mechanism and hands by the end of the year ... but it is also some Manifatture Serioso product that will be available as my design. I hope you understand my reasoning and thinking. :)
Emilio
Doom Slayer
Doom Slayer

Mini Chat Squatter

I'm hot

Animal

5 year veteran

Frequent Flyer

VIP

Prolific poster

HF veteran

Italiano addict

Good neighbour

Post by Emilio »

MSerioso wrote: March 20th, 2023, 12:46 pm
Emilio wrote: March 20th, 2023, 4:36 am +1 for dial version with hole in the middle for a movement
My dear friend the GPf stand is not designed as parts for self-build, it is a finished product. The dial is encased in plexi monolith on the back and cannot be removed. I will have a "Clock stand", with mechanism and hands by the end of the year ... but it is also some Manifatture Serioso product that will be available as my design. I hope you understand my reasoning and thinking. :)
Great! the more options the better :angel:
MSerioso
VIP
VIP

5 year veteran

Frequent Flyer

VIP

HF veteran

Strap maker

Post by MSerioso »

Emilio wrote: March 20th, 2023, 1:45 pm
MSerioso wrote: March 20th, 2023, 12:46 pm
Great! the more options the better :angel:
Thanks for understanding! ;)