Any chance of finding AM-50 8 day movement parts

Share experiences and specs of different watch movements
sazabi2001
Super Lost Sheep
Super Lost Sheep

Any chance of finding AM-50 8 day movement parts

Post by sazabi2001 »

Got this lovely little thing from an eBay job lot bid. Sadly missing quite a lot of parts.

I may be able get some by modifying ladies watch parts, but I need the barrel bridge and Center wheel at least to have any chance of getting it running again.

It has very nice finish, and sapphire jewels, which is very unique. It’s also a very special twin-barrels design, unlike most twin-barrels which power is parallel; this one is serial power, that’s why it has only one winding wheel for twin-barrels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
spade_lt
VIP
VIP

Re: Any chance of finding AM-50 8 day movement parts

Post by spade_lt »

Nice blue eyes! ;)

I have one of those (as can be guessed from my avatar), but they are very rare and to find parts for them is nigh impossible.
Actually fourniturenmarkt has a A.MIchel cal.50 parts lot (Konvolut), but they want for it 3750 eur... here
sazabi2001
Super Lost Sheep
Super Lost Sheep

Re: Any chance of finding AM-50 8 day movement parts

Post by sazabi2001 »

spade_lt wrote:Nice blue eyes! ;)

I have one of those (as can be guessed from my avatar), but they are very rare and to find parts for them is nigh impossible.
Actually fourniturenmarkt has a A.MIchel cal.50 parts lot (Konvolut), but they want for it 3750 eur... here
That’s a bit too much for me, I only want one. But how can he get so many of these?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk