Vintage Doctors bag find today. Strap heaven.

Custom handmade leather watch straps, from basic to bespoke. DM or email blueradish@yahoo.com to discuss your next custom piece of Wristgear.
www.etsy.com/ca/shop/BlueRadish
Vintagetickers
Super Lost Sheep
Super Lost Sheep

Re: Vintage Doctors bag find today. Strap heaven.

Post by Vintagetickers »

Really cool find :clap:
blueradish
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by blueradish »

Test strap turned out fantastic, PM me for details or to order one. Choice of hide section will be available for the first few people.

The hide is in fantastic shape. To further extend it's life each strap is treated with hide rejuvenator to give it a pop of life and make it nice and soft to the touch. After that it is skived to get it to the proper thickness for a strap. I can make thick straps if you prefer, just know that the thicker it is the longer the break in period. I highly recommend sticking to a lug style stitch, but if you prefer a full box stitch, I would recommend a thinner thread.

All straps will be $125 plus shipping.

Click the banner below to go to my Strap Gallery

Twitter - @BlueRadishStrap
Instagram - @blueradishstraps
Facebook - @blueradishstraps
tafari
VIP
VIP

Post by tafari »

blueradish wrote:Test strap turned out fantastic, PM me for details or to order one. Choice of hide section will be available for the first few people.

The hide is in fantastic shape. To further extend it's life each strap is treated with hide rejuvenator to give it a pop of life and make it nice and soft to the touch. After that it is skived to get it to the proper thickness for a strap. I can make thick straps if you prefer, just know that the thicker it is the longer the break in period. I highly recommend sticking to a lug style stitch, but if you prefer a full box stitch, I would recommend a thinner thread.

All straps will be $125 plus shipping.

very beautiful

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk