[Blue Radish] - Damascus Buckles

Custom handmade leather watch straps, from basic to bespoke. DM or email blueradish@yahoo.com to discuss your next custom piece of Wristgear.
www.etsy.com/ca/shop/BlueRadish
blueradish
Sponsor
Sponsor

[Blue Radish] - Damascus Buckles

Post by blueradish »

I have really worked hard with the machine shop and been fair on my time and labour to make these available at a reasonable price to the community. Buckles are $100ea. Payment via Paypal. Should these sell and there is interest, I will run a much bigger second batch of buckles that may allow for custom sizes.

1. These are not perfect, polished and shined Damascus buckles; they are not meant to be. I have purposely given them a vintage look and feel, with a nice texture and a less pronounced pattern.
2. Buckles are 2.5mm thick. Due to the manufacturing process and Damascus being extremely hard, the tangs were not shaved down, hence they are 2.5mm as well.
3. These buckles have been, etched, lightly polished and coated to stop the etching process. However, due to the metals in Damascus, over time they will age and may get a bit of surface rust as the coating wears off. I would be happy to provide instructions for you to re-etch.

Example on a Vintage Indian Messenger Bag Strap with hidden rivets

24mm Buckles

24A

24B - SOLD

24C

24D - SOLD

24E

24F - SOLD

24G - SOLD

24H - SOLD

24I - SOLD

27mm Buckles