[Blue Radish] - Current Strap Inventory (WATERPROOF)

Custom handmade leather watch straps, from basic to bespoke. DM or email blueradish@yahoo.com to discuss your next custom piece of Wristgear.
www.etsy.com/ca/shop/BlueRadish
blueradish
Sponsor
Sponsor

[Blue Radish] - Current Strap Inventory (WATERPROOF)

Post by blueradish »

I've been playing around with trying to waterproof leather straps. It all came about because I kept running into the ocean when I was on vacation and forgetting to take off my watch. On one side this does vintage the strap quite fast. However, for those of us that would like the strap to look the same I decided to play around with this concept. I've tested these and the results have been good. They have been treated with a combo of top quality waxes and conditioners. As our straps are subject to many, many different conditions from wrist oils, sweat to dirt, etc, these will definitely age faster than a normal strap for those that wear them in the water regularly. Thread is waxed multiple times to limited leakage into stitch grooves. I am happy to offer a clean and re-coat once/year to the people who buy these, just pay return shipping.

In stock - Ready to ship Straps

Sterile Pre-V buckles are available in Brushed, Polished & PVD, 24mm with screw in pin + $12 - Link to Buckle options

Shipping
Canada/USA - $7 standard airmail (no tracking/insurance), $15 (tracked/insured)
Rest of World - $8 standard airmail (no tracking/insurance), $20 (tracked/insured)

Feel free to PM me, or send an email to blueradish@yahoo.com

1. 130/80, 26/26 - $60

All straps below are sold - Please contact for available custom orders.

135/85, 24/24 - [SOLD]

130/85, 26/26 - [SOLD]

Image[/b]
Click the banner below to go to my Strap Gallery

Twitter - @BlueRadishStrap
Instagram - @blueradishstraps
Facebook - @blueradishstraps