Watch Idiot

Frequent Flyer

Prolific poster

HF veteran

Re: P3000 clone

Post by VanSong »

wwwEvgeny wrote:
VanSong wrote: October 17th, 2020, 2:09 am
wwwEvgeny wrote:I have this clone or similar, it’s better then 6497 with glued 2 plates. But it still have one aluminium brigade glued on top, it is running around 6days. I do not have p3000, I have p2002, and if you examine under magnification the balance assembly.... it is so fare higher execution then any replica. If someone want I can make super macro on Monday.
Tha's wonderful. I'll be interested to see & know more about the rep p.2002!!! Will greatly appreciate your kind actions and many thanks in advance!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
This is my favourite movement 8days GMT sub second day/night, also it is quiet small and very tightly stuffed in 233 case
Good to know! I have been looking for a 8 days subsidy smaller movement with a nearer to center sub sec distance! So I can complete my 52mm Egi which have a small dial!

Please do share some pictures and details like the full wound reserves and C2C sec distance when you have the time. I will be really grateful for this, LOL Image.

TimemiT
Scoundrel
Scoundrel

Scoundrel

5 year veteran

Frequent Flyer

VIP

Prolific poster

HF veteran

8 giorni nut

Post by TimemiT »

Post some photos of the P2002 ... this movement looks like was introduced in 2012, but it was just stick on plates on a 7750 without the rotor, or some other iteration of maybe a 6497. Nothing was super cloned by the factories for the P2002

In addition to using larger mainspring, the factories also possible to lower the beat on these "super clone" movements in order to make the PR last longer. However, towards the end of the PR ... the timing would probably get wacky and be off be minutes per day.

M, what was the beat of that P3000?
Alpacalypse Now
Yoda
Honorary moderator
Honorary moderator

Mini Chat Squatter

Car lover

Bike lover

Knife maker

Animal

5 year veteran

Frequent Flyer

VIP

Prolific poster

HF veteran

Watchmaker

Good neighbour

Post by Yoda »

The P3000 clone sounds like 21600BPH.
Enviado desde mi fucking Samsung S8.
Elias Livadaris
Sponsor
Sponsor

Animal

5 year veteran

Frequent Flyer

VIP

Sponsor

HF veteran

Skillful builder

Good neighbour

Post by Elias Livadaris »

Yoda wrote:Ok, thanks, then it must be the 7 days version as it has two barrels.
Michael, if you remember back then, I ruined one as I could not align the gears....

Στάλθηκε από το PRA-LX1 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Wins only the one who dares to try!
daevildog

5 year veteran

Frequent Flyer

VIP

HF veteran

Good neighbour

Post by daevildog »

Dont remember member''s name...
Yoda
Honorary moderator
Honorary moderator

Mini Chat Squatter

Car lover

Bike lover

Knife maker

Animal

5 year veteran

Frequent Flyer

VIP

Prolific poster

HF veteran

Watchmaker

Good neighbour

Post by Yoda »

I remember that Elias, the escape wheel had broken pivots, it happens easily as the pivots are pretty thin in these movements.
Enviado desde mi fucking Samsung S8.
Emilio
Doom Slayer
Doom Slayer

Mini Chat Squatter

I'm hot

Animal

5 year veteran

Frequent Flyer

VIP

Prolific poster

HF veteran

Italiano addict

Good neighbour

Post by Emilio »

daevildog wrote:Dont remember member''s name...
Mr Lee?
VanSong
Watch Idiot
Watch Idiot

Frequent Flyer

Prolific poster

HF veteran

Post by VanSong »

TimemiT wrote:Post some photos of the P2002 ... this movement looks like was introduced in 2012, but it was just stick on plates on a 7750 without the rotor, or some other iteration of maybe a 6497. Nothing was super cloned by the factories for the P2002

In addition to using larger mainspring, the factories also possible to lower the beat on these "super clone" movements in order to make the PR last longer. However, towards the end of the PR ... the timing would probably get wacky and be off be minutes per day.

You just ended my excitement, LOL! Image

Your explanation for the p.2002 may be true though that's why it is not popular like the clone 6497 etc.

TimemiT
Scoundrel
Scoundrel

Scoundrel

5 year veteran

Frequent Flyer

VIP

Prolific poster

HF veteran

8 giorni nut

Post by TimemiT »

factories only super clone what will sell the most .. and in new in-house Panerai movements ... the P3000 and the P9001/9010 are the bread and butter movements to clone .. they are the most wide spread used in the most popular models
VanSong wrote: October 17th, 2020, 8:57 pm
TimemiT wrote:Post some photos of the P2002 ... this movement looks like was introduced in 2012, but it was just stick on plates on a 7750 without the rotor, or some other iteration of maybe a 6497. Nothing was super cloned by the factories for the P2002

You just ended my excitement, LOL! Image

Your explanation for the p.2002 may be true though that's why it is not popular like the clone 6497 etc.

Alpacalypse Now
Zulu44gnt
Super Lost Sheep
Super Lost Sheep

Animal

Frequent Flyer

Post by Zulu44gnt »

Belkin12 wrote:
daevildog wrote:A member of old forum was able to source these for a group buy a couple years ago.
Do you remember Who was it? I’d wish to have one.
I got mine from ZF through Mr. Time zone (phillip). I paid about $98 plus shipping. I'm not sure if they still have TD standing or if they changed their name?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk