CLOSED - SIGN UP LIST: Angelus 240 Winding Pinion 2023S part

General watch-related discussion
Chileantiques
Banned
Banned

CLOSED - SIGN UP LIST: Angelus 240 Winding Pinion 2023S part

Post by Chileantiques »

Hi because of publication of KW to SW kit, a member suggest me to put a sign up list for a 2023s winding pinion show in picture below.

Actual aftermarket self made winding pinions

Just to show how tiny, this makes tolerances and presición to makes this thing a very complicated labor.

What is the 2023s wheel for and how does it work?

The 2023s winding pinion can replace the 2023R stock Winding pinion on regular Stem wind with alarm modules (removed or not), and you can turn clockwise and anticlockwise. As you can see on the pics with arrow, the stem square fits clutch wheel square hole and moves both sides.
The Stem wind movements with alarm comes with 2023R square fit Clutch wheel and winding pinion to allow to wind mechanism barrel and alarm barrel. Whe you remove alarm part and put new ratchet bridge with a fixed 2024 small hole gear instead 2039 stock big hole tilting gear (tilt to wind alarm and train barrel), you can only turn stem to one direction, in the other direction will stuck and this increases the chance to break some gear thoot or the stem if some force was applied. When replace the winding pionion, the clutch wheel or both for 2023S with triangular fit (in this case the winding pinion) the 2023R square fit clutch wheel will slip on the 2023s winding pinion when backwards (green arrow) with the classic click sound and engage in the other direction to transfer movement to crown wheel 2020/2021 then to the Intermediate gear 2024 and finally ratchet wheel.

Lets see how this works

Top Left: Winding pinion 2023S + Clutch wheel 2023R will slip backwards and allow to wind other direction.
Top Right: Stock 2023R Set engage both sides (will stuck when turning backwards, wind the other direction)
Bottom Left: 2023R Set will slip (this set comes on non alarm stem wind, slip and wind)
Bottom Right: 2023R Winding pinion + 2023S Clutch Wheel (will slip and wind)

So all configurations with red and green arrows will work (slip and wind) when you remove alarm part on Stem wind movement. In this case if you have a stem wind alarm and buy the Winding pinion the configuration you got is the TOP LEFT.

I have sold this one lately for 80USD, this is a old price, but if theres interest and reach a minium of 10 i can make 60USD each one.
This part is made with O1Tool steel with heat threatment.
All prices Net (as gift or add 5.5%)
Shipping: i suggest that i can make FEDEX shipping depending on the customer locations, then can be reshiped locally. For example one shipping to usa, other to europe and other to asia.

[mention]Bigscg[/mention] 1x / USA
[mention]daevildog[/mention] 2x / USA?
[mention]Tanukjaju[/mention] 2x / USA
[mention]Emilio[/mention] 1X / Europe
[mention]Bigwaved[/mention] 2x / USA
[mention]Erick510[/mention] 1x / ??
Last edited by Chileantiques on June 12th, 2020, 3:57 pm, edited 7 times in total.
daevildog

Re: SIGN UP LIST: Angelus 240 Winding Pinion 2023S part

Post by daevildog »

daevildog 2x
Tanukjaju
Village Whore
Village Whore

Post by Tanukjaju »

Tanukjaju 2x USA
:shifty:

Emilio
Doom Slayer
Doom Slayer

Post by Emilio »

Emilio x1 Europe
Bigwaved
VIP
VIP

Post by Bigwaved »

Bigwaved- 2x USA
Bigscg
VIP
VIP

Post by Bigscg »

USA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Erick510
Tinkerer
Tinkerer

Post by Erick510 »

Is this the new thread ? I'll take one :-)

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Erick510
Tinkerer
Tinkerer

Post by Erick510 »

I'm in USA

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Chileantiques
Banned
Banned

Post by Chileantiques »

Hi, thanks to all for interest, will close.
Is there someone interested on reship inside USA for FREE Shipping by FEDEX and Free Gift also?, also the cost of the local USA shipping+ handling will be send to the person that can do it.
Regards
Jorge
Tanukjaju
Village Whore
Village Whore

Post by Tanukjaju »

Chileantiques wrote: June 12th, 2020, 3:57 pm Hi, thanks to all for interest, will close.
Is there someone interested on reship inside USA for FREE Shipping by FEDEX and Free Gift also?, also the cost of the local USA shipping+ handling will be send to the person that can do it.
Regards
Jorge
I can handle the reshipping within the US by US priority mail tracked with optional additional insurance by request.
:shifty: