No One is Safe

Formerly Orange Watch Co - MilSubs and more, in the spirit of the originals

email: foxint@foxint.com.au
tafari
VIP
VIP

Re: No One is Safe

Post by tafari »

foxint@foxint.com.au wrote:Bus service is irregular.....

928 is an easy car to drive, auto, big V8. I have fun blasting off the young turks in the American V8's. German muscle wins everytime.

ha-ha...
haha the same you see here in germany
tafari
VIP
VIP

Post by tafari »

Tanukjaju wrote:[mention]tafari[/mention] +1 on the 997GTs already being a classic. Brilliant choice from the 21st century!!
thanks Tan, yes this 911 is so wanted now here in germany,because is the last boxer engine without turbo and the big ass as normally only the 4 wheel drive has...is so much fun to drive it and we still have highways with no speed limit [emoji16]
foxint@foxint.com.au
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by foxint@foxint.com.au »

Germany…the thinking person’s place. Love the no speed limits. We are limited 110km. Not even touching the limits of most cars.

As my psychiatrist said to me many years ago, never sell the 911 as it means the wife has won…ha-ha…I told him, sometimes it is not about winning. But I now have a 928 that is every bit as good. The 914 was also good, but a 911 guy would never admit to that…ha-ha.

I have had a lot of cars, Alfa, FIAT, Lancia, Mercedes, Hyundai, Daihatsu, Honda, they are all special in their own ways. So, there can never be the “best car”.

It used to be fun when the Alfa guys used to say the Alfa 105 Bertone bodies GTV 1750/2000 is a better car than a FIAT 124 or a Lancia Fulvia. I would say, not is it not: it is the prettiest, but the Fulvia handles the best of the 3 and the Fiat is the best all round car for the city….

Daggers and abuse followed…I said to these blind bigots, I have no preference, as I have all three in my garage and I can choice on their merits…. I generally did not get on well with the guys in the car clubs.

Strange as it may seem, my little Daihatsu Handi Van, with its 3 cylinders was quite a fun car. Like the FIAT 500 (circa 1970 – not the new one), that I love, it will never win any races, it can never be called quality, but it did have its own “quality” and charm….
Met vriendelijke groeten / With best regards
Daan/Dan
foxint@foxint.com.au