2018-11-16: OWC 999 Silver Coin is alive….

Formerly Orange Watch Co - MilSubs and more, in the spirit of the originals

email: foxint@foxint.com.au
foxint@foxint.com.au
Sponsor
Sponsor

2018-11-16: OWC 999 Silver Coin is alive….

Post by foxint@foxint.com.au »

Hi guys.

https://www.facebook.com/Orange-Watch-C ... 288465391/

Today I received a sample of the OWC 999 Silver coin in Brilliant Uncirculated Proof-like condition. It looks stunning.

The other sample is at the world famous Birmingham Assay Office where they perform certification, authentication and hallmarking on precious metals. The coins will receive the 999 Silver Mark, the Birmingham Anchor Mark and the OWC Mark.

The coin will only be available with the purchase of an OWC watch.

I do have a backup plan that will supply a non-specific 999 Silver bullion Proof coin – just in case.

When the average mint says rare, they say 30,000, when we say rare, we mean rare.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Met vriendelijke groeten / With best regards
Daan/Dan
foxint@foxint.com.au
aris.dayton

Re: 2018-11-16: OWC 999 Silver Coin is alive….

Post by aris.dayton »

:shock: :o
.................................................................................
6497 Dis/Assembly: https://www.eta.ch/swisslab/6497/6947.html
Emilio
Doom Slayer
Doom Slayer

Post by Emilio »

This has to be the coolest additional perk for a watch.
foxint@foxint.com.au
Sponsor
Sponsor

Thanks guys.

Just got an email from a European Mint (not The European Mint) for the backup plan.....as I do not want to miss our, I have said yes to Plan B. Another beautiful very limited release (legal tender) of a "Time" themed release....so watch this space.
Daan/Dan
foxint@foxint.com.au
edleef
VIP
VIP

Post by edleef »

Wow nice and shiny! is this coin ment to be a complementary gift, when one buys your watch?
i noticed there is also dutch writing on it!
foxint@foxint.com.au
Sponsor
Sponsor

Mijnheer,

The plan is to include this coin/round with the NEW Snowflake that is due early 2019. This watch will have an “almost” Chronometer movement, French Hands, New graduated Blue NO date dial with applied indices in a No Crown Guard case. A more elegant Snowflake.

I considered a rubber/silicon band (in addition to the Kangaroo and all the usual accessories that come with the high-end OWC), but the band maker wanted a zillion and the prices were far too much.

So, I decided an appropriately designed Silver (or Zilver as we are Dutch) Coin/Bullion Round of 999 purity, would be more value than a rubber band. In 50 years, you will still have the OWC Coin…that is what we Dutch call, Value….

In the negotiations with various mints around the world, things took some nasty turns. Time was running out and nothing had been formalised. I went to Plan B, that I signed up for yesterday – an equally quality 999 Silver limited release coin.

I tried to do a deal with a Dutch Assay Office in Gouda, but too expensive. So, Birmingham Assay Office (better known), gave all the right answers. The other sample is sitting in customs, awaiting some paperwork. They will put on 3 Hallmarks: 1) 999 Silver; 2) Birmingham Anchor and 3) a four-letter word beginning with F and ending with CK…. shame on you….it is my name – FOCK.

The pieces are falling into place. But being a “little” on the spectrum and having my OCD kick in, I had to be sure.

Perhaps I should start an order book….?? Let me know. I do have a few on the yet to be formalised Order Book.

Email me at newsnowflake@orangewatchcompany.com
Daan/Dan
foxint@foxint.com.au