Neckyzips update

NOTE: Joe is still catching up with pending work, so we advise to wait until everything is settled.

Parts design and fabrication

https://facebook.com/pages/category/Jew ... 968187295/
VanSong
Watch Idiot
Watch Idiot

Re: Neckyzips update

Post by VanSong »

Happy to hear that everything is on track and running! Is a start of A New Year and am Wishing you a GREAT YEAR ahead. Cheers!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

civic4982
VIP
VIP

Neckyzips update

Post by civic4982 »

Things are coming around a 10-11 months now since the update and issues last August, 2019.

I’ve got on pending replacement part that has been in the pending list probably since around early 2017. He sent me a bezel for my 6152/1 and it was cracked. He was going to replace it when he did the run of them. Haven’t heard anything about it. I’m all about patience but... 3 years is kinda pushing it.

I sent him a movement back in June 2019 to sell to him at a price of $75 shipped for a swiss 6498 with unbranded and flat metal finish. It was serviced before but in storage it had a broken wheel which the CP snapped. He said he mainly needed the bridges for another customer. He felt he needed the price to be lower so I told him to send me what he thought it was worth. I never heard from him again even after a reminder back in August 2019. It probably just slipped his mind. Just not a good feeling to be left hanging.

I haven’t heard from him since October 2019.

I’ve texted him in January, 2020 and recently earlier this month on June 3rd, 2020.

No reply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by civic4982 on June 23rd, 2020, 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RideInStyle
VIP
VIP

Post by RideInStyle »

I've sent 2x NW plexis and paid the deposit, lost the faith I ever will get the rotating plexis :-(
neckyzips
Tinkerer
Tinkerer

Post by neckyzips »

Hey guys, sorry, its been a shit year so far, some health issues http://www.homage-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=3596
This is still an issue, due to covid i have yet to even be in the same room with my doctor, we have tried months of noninvasive options, non of which have helped. At the moment i am pending an opening at the surgeons, who is backed up from our hospitals being closed to anything but an emergency. So at the moment i can manage an hour or so of being up and about while being dosed every 4 hrs on narcotics and blockers and muscle relaxers. Makes fine motor skills a joke.

Please bear with me on your projects and ongoing runs of items.
Tanukjaju
Village Whore
Village Whore

Post by Tanukjaju »

This is what I would be doing during that 1 hour a day...

:shifty:

civic4982
VIP
VIP

Post by civic4982 »

neckyzips wrote:Hey guys, sorry, its been a shit year so far, some health issues http://www.homage-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=3596
This is still an issue, due to covid i have yet to even be in the same room with my doctor, we have tried months of noninvasive options, non of which have helped. At the moment i am pending an opening at the surgeons, who is backed up from our hospitals being closed to anything but an emergency. So at the moment i can manage an hour or so of being up and about while being dosed every 4 hrs on narcotics and blockers and muscle relaxers. Makes fine motor skills a joke.

Please bear with me on your projects and ongoing runs of items.
I wasn’t aware of the issues in the other thread.

Sorry to hear you’re not well and hope you’re on the mend soon.

PayPal me when you get a chance or if the movement didn’t work for you then just feel free to have someone send it back when possible. I’m sure it just slipped your mind.

Thanks.

Marina47mm
Super Lost Sheep
Super Lost Sheep

Post by Marina47mm »

I hope you are getting better buddy.
You are the glue that holds many of our interests in building homage watches so we are all thinking of you.
Wan
RideInStyle
VIP
VIP

Post by RideInStyle »

Haven't been aware of your health issues mate.

Everything sucks when having serious health problems :(
I hope the doctors can help you. Get well soon!!!
neckyzips
Tinkerer
Tinkerer

Post by neckyzips »

Hey guys, quick catch up:

Back is back to torture, waiting to see the doc for a fix

Mom passed end of the year.

Ash' parents both had covid, then a stroke then pancreatic cancer.

Its like 2 steps forwards 4 back.

Been doing a bunch of travel back and forth 7 hrs each way for several months, which will continue for the foreseeable future.

Been working on the backlog of projects and group projects and making some headway! Got the pips mostly done for the plexi bezels!

At the moment my big lathe is down, waiting on parts and such to repair that, once thats done things should move a bit faster.

At some point i need some help to finish the siding on the shop and trim so i can get a final inspection and get some water in here!!! So if anyone wants to go up a ladder with a sheet of t1-11 come on over.

Hope all is well with you guys!

civic4982
VIP
VIP

Post by civic4982 »

Condolences Joe. :(