Scratch built full size egi

NOTE: Joe is still catching up with pending work, so we advise to wait until everything is settled.

Parts design and fabrication

https://facebook.com/pages/category/Jew ... 968187295/
Allroad1966
Super Lost Sheep
Super Lost Sheep

Re: Scratch built full size egi

Post by Allroad1966 »

Here you can see how it looks on a normal wrist....[emoji23]
IMG_2347.JPG

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
earloflondon
Watch Idiot
Watch Idiot

Post by earloflondon »

Still too big for me. After a while, I got used to the look of a 47mm I bought a couple of months ago. Now I am asking myself if I can wear a 52 size. River has it sand blasted

Mine o mine

And the River 52 is on the below link

https://s22.photobucket.com/user/river3 ... rt=3&o=412

Kp0y
VIP
VIP

Post by Kp0y »

earloflondon wrote: October 9th, 2019, 2:07 am Now I am asking myself if I can wear a 52 size. River has it sand blasted

That is a DSN Egiziano. called 52mm but it is 47mm. Just a bit different that asian 47mm. Different bezel shape, crownguard and lugs. It was best mini Egi you can purchase, with closest to gen construction. Not available more.
civic4982
VIP
VIP

Post by civic4982 »

neckyzips wrote:anyone up for one of these in 52mm?
Bump.

Any news on these?

Been 3 years and 4 months since initial discussions and I recall being offered a spot to prepay for one but decided not to.

Anyone actually ever get one or paid and still waiting?

Figured by now refunds were in order. The ask If I recall back then was something along the lines for $800 a piece?

:!: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :!:
ChileAntiques is a scammer!
ChileAntiques scams a moderator!
Last edited by civic4982 on July 26th, 2022, 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Akvanautas
VIP
VIP

Post by Akvanautas »

I prepaid 200 usd 3 years ago and asked Joe to refund 2 months ago since project does not see any light in tunnel. Few years has passed without any proper updates. So i asked for refund since i lost my interest and will decide once project is done again.
Joe said that he is not going to refund..he offered other parts instead which i dont need.
Hope there are not many who prepaid..
Hidden Impact
VIP
VIP

Post by Hidden Impact »

There are many of us that prepaid at least $500 for each case material. He was going to offer bronze and SS. Final price was going to be upwards of $1500 on the first run. Likely more when the production and demand went up.

A series of unfortunate events for Joe forced this project to be abandoned. Very sad for him and huge disappointment for us considering almost a year of fun buildup banter that turned into an annual update of disappointing lack of progress.

He has offered us other parts, so hopefully we can enjoy those if we ever get them or sell them for $ to get our money back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
daevildog

Post by daevildog »

My thoughts about state of Egi project after making a $500 deposit, years of broken promises, and now news of leaving us out in the cold.

Joe, rethink your decision... this will not end well for you. When were you planning on contacting those who gave you a deposit, myself included?????

:x :x :x :x :evil: :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
civic4982
VIP
VIP

Post by civic4982 »

https://selfhelp.vacourts.gov/node/11/small-claims

It maybe valuable in the US to file in small claims court given the amounts discussed. This would be for amounts greater than $200 and less than $5000 I think it says.

If you get a decision on it in your favor then you can put a lien on things he currently owns to receive your payments back.

Sorry to hear that it turned out so poorly.

I think we can all expect now that any money taken will not be paid back.
neckyzips
Tinkerer
Tinkerer

Post by neckyzips »

guys, first this is not an open project. it was opened to a couple of guys knowing it was going to be a while before they got the cases. now unfortunate events have caused this project to get way behind, for that i am truly sorry; that also means the other projects in hand have been delayed and are prior to the egi project. those individual customers parts are being done and once finished and the bezels are complete the egis will resume. you all have my email and most of you my phone number, please feel free to contact me directly.
Akvanautas
VIP
VIP

Post by Akvanautas »

I was in contact.. some parts in exchange for money. Thanks for offer but i dont need parts..
I suggest..return all money.. sell things when you are ready or very near ready to sell them. In your message there is absolutely nothing concrete.
We had many projects like these here over the years, but they were properly updated.
Here is just no updates..and common we were patient enough.