Plexi rotating bezel production

NOTE: Joe is still catching up with pending work, so we advise to wait until everything is settled.

Parts design and fabrication

https://facebook.com/pages/category/Jew ... 968187295/
neckyzips
Tinkerer
Tinkerer

Re: Plexi rotating bezel production

Post by neckyzips »

yep, all the big parts are made and now i have to muddle through all the little bits, lots and lots of little bits! i have made a few extras, and that is all that i will ever make, these things have been a nightmare!
civic4982
VIP
VIP

Post by civic4982 »

neckyzips wrote:yep, all the big parts are made and now i have to muddle through all the little bits, lots and lots of little bits! i have made a few extras, and that is all that i will ever make, these things have been a nightmare!
Been away from HF a bit.

Glad to hear there’s progress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ssclassa80
Super Lost Sheep
Super Lost Sheep

Post by ssclassa80 »

Likewise, think I put a deposit down years ago. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
civic4982
VIP
VIP

Post by civic4982 »

Hopefully some news?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Saab_99
VIP
VIP

Post by Saab_99 »

This still going? I sent a deposit as well as some parts years ago.
EBWing
VIP
VIP

Post by EBWing »

yes I have spoke with him a few times, I purchased a watch he was selling and also have sent a Plexi to him 4 years ago now.... in the part of the deal of buying that watch I told him the first new bezel off the line is mine. He plans on doing them from what he has told me, he had build and moved into a new shop and now has a bad back. maybe some day fingers crossed get well NZ your health comes first.
TimemiT
Scoundrel
Scoundrel

Post by TimemiT »

Joe has made two great 240 custom builds for me ... and I've sent him some case sets for future builds

I know we all are strongly wishing he heals up .. it sucks right now trying to get surgical treatment ...

I miss his sail boat and watch build photos
Alpacalypse Now
EBWing
VIP
VIP

Post by EBWing »

Yoda wrote: July 16th, 2020, 3:22 pm
EBWing wrote: July 15th, 2020, 6:49 pm yes I have spoke with him a few times, I purchased a watch he was selling and also have sent a Plexi to him 4 years ago now.... in the part of the deal of buying that watch I told him the first new bezel off the line is mine. He plans on doing them from what he has told me, he had build and moved into a new shop and now has a bad back. maybe some day fingers crossed get well NZ your health comes first.
4 years?!
Yes I would post the email chain not sure he wants his email out, first email about the bezel was 7/11/16 my god this is not the hobby for someone that doesn’t like to wait! :crazy:
Saab_99
VIP
VIP

Post by Saab_99 »

Yoda wrote: July 16th, 2020, 3:22 pm
EBWing wrote: July 15th, 2020, 6:49 pm yes I have spoke with him a few times, I purchased a watch he was selling and also have sent a Plexi to him 4 years ago now.... in the part of the deal of buying that watch I told him the first new bezel off the line is mine. He plans on doing them from what he has told me, he had build and moved into a new shop and now has a bad back. maybe some day fingers crossed get well NZ your health comes first.
4 years?!
Pretty sure mine is from 2015 :crazy:
neckyzips
Tinkerer
Tinkerer

Post by neckyzips »

hey guys, thanks for the understanding, yes they are still in process, i will get them done, i promise!