NEW SHOP PLANS

NOTE: Joe is still catching up with pending work, so we advise to wait until everything is settled.

Parts design and fabrication

https://facebook.com/pages/category/Jew ... 968187295/
neckyzips
Tinkerer
Tinkerer

Re: NEW SHOP PLANS

Post by neckyzips »

Ok, everything is out of the rental and in storage! I really hope this is the last time I have to move all this stuff!

Thanks to the planing board... I have to clear out another 20’ of trees and ,more fill dirt😩, that happens tomorrow. Should have been sooner but that’s the earliest the tree removal guy could come. Since the building is going to be on piers, I couldn’t just cut them off at the ground as the roots and stumps would be in the way of the piers. Anyway hopefully we can get the trees removed and fill dirt smoothed out by days end. Then it’s digging 25 perfectly spaced holes 3’ deep for the pier forms. Once they are dug the inspector has to come look at them... silly I think, but whatever, he is coming Monday to look at a project down the street at my friends marina so I hope I can get it all done by then to avoid another week of scheduling.

Mean time I am trying to sort out a place for some more equipment, I made a spot at the marina for the lathe to work on a few projects but I really need the cnc too. It’s not looking good for that at the moment but we will see. Maybe rent a storage shed for the interim, or something I will keep updating as things progress.
Yoda
Honorary moderator
Honorary moderator

Post by Yoda »

I remember the obstacles when I was to build my summer home some 15-16 years ago, 15 piers in the ground. At that time I could simply take pictures and send them to the inspector.

CNC?! WTF! LOL!
Enviado desde mi fucking Samsung S8.
akira23
VIP
VIP

Post by akira23 »

Looks like exciting times ahead!!!!
Tempus Fugit!
TimemiT
Scoundrel
Scoundrel