****NEW SHOP SALE****

NOTE: Joe is still catching up with pending work, so we advise to wait until everything is settled.

Parts design and fabrication

https://facebook.com/pages/category/Jew ... 968187295/
neckyzips
Tinkerer
Tinkerer

****NEW SHOP SALE****

Post by neckyzips »

or rather a fund raiser... long story short... :lolno: some of you know i live in a very small town, not even a town really just a section of a small county.
anyway, rental property is limited. when we moved, i rented a house with basically two garages, it was great one for clean stuff one for dirty.
well, a house came up for sale, it was seriously cheap, so i bought it... and am in the process of renovating it... found out why it was so cheap...
anyway, it does not have a garage, so, i rented the only space available, it happens to be in a strip type of thing. it was fine, cheap and worked.
then the rain came... it leaked like a old wood boat, so the landlord instead of fixing the roof offered the space he was using as an office. the deal was... i could keep my old shop keep the motorcycles and boat parts there and have full access to both for the same price as i was paying. now the new spot is much larger! win!!! well... it was for a bit, i got all moved over just before taking off on the boat delivery. about two weeks into the delivery while in Antigua i get a text saying i have to move all the boats, bikes and my crap out of both offices, he is changing the locks and selling what is there in two days. WTF my girl calls says he called her (she rents a space here for her business) at 7:00 am cussing and screaming at her saying hes changing locks, tossing us both out, etc... now i can not do anything about it other than call in favors get the bikes moved, call the sheriff (friend of mine) get the locks changed and wait till i get back. i get back, the guy hides from me for a month, then i catch him! he acts like nothing happened... i confront him, he says, "well its my building, i can do what i want", me with lease in hand saying i have a lease on both units, say, "not till my lease is up!". we hash out some irrational agreement, (tracked down previous renters, apparently he does this from time to time) and go back to work. now the problem, i need out of here before may 27th when my lease is up, as he told me he would jack the rent up. now i am already paying a bit more than a grand just to be here as the new shop apparently pays for 3 units power... something i did not know going into it, so now i have two power bills and effectively paying power for the whole building at a commercial rate.

with the slow down of my end of things in the rep game, and trying to regroup, and finish the house before the girl leaves... i need to make some cash so i can build a building to work out of, nothing fancy, a glorified shed. yes i looked at the ones on the side of the road, but they sux, cheaply built and cost a ton, and if i do the payments they offer i will pay 20k for 1500 bucks worth of mulch in 5 years.

i will be listing items i have horded for a while, cases, watches, movements, dials, etc. if there is anything you need or have been looking for let me know, while i am sorting through the stuff i will set it aside for you.

no this is not a fire sale to abandon the hobby its just a fund raiser, i have gotten to the point i can make pretty much anything i need dials, case backs, case backs, cases to a point, hands, etc. so dumping some of this stuff wont hurt me, and will free up some valuable space in the new shop.

thanks for reading the not so short, short version of the long and stressful story.
Tanukjaju
Village Whore
Village Whore

Re: ****NEW SHOP SALE****

Post by Tanukjaju »

So sorry to hear about this Joe, how much do you need to raise in the short term?

For me personally, joe has made for me:

- custom milling of cases/bezel rehauts to fit movements (mostly larger 8 day)
- custom spacers for movements
- one off casebacks
- funky bezels
- custom engravings (the most impressive was 15+ letters on a small train bridge)
- a lens adaptor to fit a WW1 era lens on my DSLR

Looking forward to seeing what you’ll have for sale
:shifty:

norskguru88
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by norskguru88 »

Sorry to hear about the situation...will definitely love to buy some stuff and help out.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

norskguru88
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by norskguru88 »

I am looking for a pam422 case...maybe if you have one? Or any of the depth gauge case that you made back in the day

big eebee
VIP
VIP

Post by big eebee »

Luminor case SS
Tanukjaju
Village Whore
Village Whore

Post by Tanukjaju »

Wait lol. [mention]norskguru88[/mention] [mention]big eebee[/mention] are we making a wish list?! :lol:

norskguru88
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by norskguru88 »

Tanukjaju wrote:Wait lol. [mention]norskguru88[/mention] [mention]big eebee[/mention] are we making a wish list?! [emoji38]
I thought we are supposed to until he sorts out his inventory!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Tanukjaju
Village Whore
Village Whore

Post by Tanukjaju »

norskguru88 wrote: March 23rd, 2019, 11:24 am
Tanukjaju wrote:Wait lol. @norskguru88 @big eebee are we making a wish list?! [emoji38]
I thought we are supposed to until he sorts out his inventory!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Edited. Gen vintage Rolex sub case.

neckyzips
Tinkerer
Tinkerer

Post by neckyzips »

Tanukjaju wrote: March 23rd, 2019, 11:29 am
norskguru88 wrote: March 23rd, 2019, 11:24 am
Tanukjaju wrote:Wait lol. @norskguru88 @big eebee are we making a wish list?! [emoji38]

Edited. Gen vintage Rolex sub case.
:problem:
drkside
Banned
Banned

Post by drkside »

Looking to add more Neckyzip builds to my collection! Can't wait to see what hidden treasure will be available....