Twitter - @BlueRadishStrap
Instagram - @blueradishstraps
Facebook - @blueradishstraps
calvinktlim
Watch Addict
Watch Addict

Re: Hello from Singapore

Post by calvinktlim »

This (or these) was what first brought me to HF. I was then looking for hands (found the blued ones) but never went about to getting the right crystal and crown... Maybe it is time to restart the projectImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

tafari
VIP
VIP

Post by tafari »

calvinktlim wrote:This (or these) was what first brought me to HF. I was then looking for hands (found the blued ones) but never went about to getting the right crystal and crown... Maybe it is time to restart the projectImageImageImageImageImageImage

nice cases, what size and what movement inside?
calvinktlim
Watch Addict
Watch Addict

Post by calvinktlim »

Let me share the information online that i found on the watches... http://ninanet.net/watches/others09/Med ... esmil.html

According to the above article. Case is 40mm and the longines handwind movement inside is 34mm

tafari
VIP
VIP

Post by tafari »

calvinktlim wrote:Let me share the information online that i found on the watches... http://ninanet.net/watches/others09/Med ... esmil.html

According to the above article. Case is 40mm and the longines handwind movement inside is 34mm

you have some very nice two watches there. the rotating bezel is very nice too.
calvinktlim
Watch Addict
Watch Addict

Post by calvinktlim »

Thank you. One of the watch is complete but the other one had wrong hands, crystal and crown fitted. I managed to source hands and got my local watchmaker to swap them but it looks significantly newer than the watch case...

One day and hopefully soon when i get more hands on with working on watches i will restore the other piece...

tafari
VIP
VIP

Post by tafari »

calvinktlim wrote:Thank you. One of the watch is complete but the other one had wrong hands, crystal and crown fitted. I managed to source hands and got my local watchmaker to swap them but it looks significantly newer than the watch case...

One day and hopefully soon when i get more hands on with working on watches i will restore the other piece...

these a very nice timepieces, try to search for some original parts for the second one. to keep it original