ENICAR Seapearl 600 or Healthlands 100 Fathom – The Enigmatic Watch from the Un-loved Swiss Maker

Original designs from traditional watchmakers
charmquark
Super Lost Sheep
Super Lost Sheep

Re: ENICAR Seapearl 600 or Healthlands 100 Fathom – The Enigmatic Watch from the Un-loved Swiss Maker

Post by charmquark »

Thanks for introducing me to the brand. I'll keep an eye out for them.
Edit: I saw a Enicar Sherpa Super Dive, in a supercompressor case with under-glass bezel, for auction, claimed to be Polish Military issue from 1966.
Does anyone know the history of that relationship?

I've always been a fan of Lancia, until the Fiat takeover in 1967 they were truly engineers cars (with the negatives that come with that as well as the positives, a bit like early Hondas) and they held their quality until Fiat brought in that dreadful Soviet steel in trade for their old 600/124/125/1300 plans to Russia/Poland/Yugoslavia. I like how the Lancia D50 was so far ahead of the competition that Scuderia Ferrari bought the team and, after taking out the more complicated bits that couldn't be fixed by hitting them with a hammer, kept racing them for the next 3 years. I'd love to get a Flaminia Coupe but a Flavia or even Appia Berlina is more realistic.